PAPER MOISTURE MEASUREMENT
PAPER MOISTURE METERS FOR
PAPER MANUFACTURERS & PRINTERS
Paper moisture meters are mainly used in paper production, in printing and packaging industries. The different properties of rolls, stacks, cardboard and packaging paper each place specific demands on the measuring technology. The same applies to the various process steps in which paper moisture meters are used to measure absolute or relative paper moisture.
MADE IN AUSTRIA
Equipment from merlin® is designed and manufactured in Austria. As a specialist in moisture measurement technology since 1996, merlin® is one of the innovation leaders in the industry. Customers benefit from easy-to-use and perfectly tuned paper moisture meters.
merlin® also designs air humidification systems for printing plants, paper manufacturing, paper warehouses and offices.
Absolute paper moisture measurement: PMC2
Absolute paper moisture is measured mainly for paper in storage. This device offers all the functions relevant to monitoring humidity changes:
- Paper stacks & rolls
- Kraft paper, packaging paper & cardboard
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Measuring range 3 – 10 % (absolute humidity)
Measurement of relative paper moisture: RLF/TS
Relative humidity is usually measured in paper stacks. It is important for operation of the device to be uncomplicated:
- Measurement of humidity, temperature, dew point
- Moisture measurement in stacks within seconds
- Measuring range: 0 – 100 % (relative humidity)
- Hold function to freeze the measured value
- Manual measured value storage
- Supplier data storage
- Data logger for 10,000 measured values with measurement location description
Measurement of paper moisture and other values
In addition to measuring paper moisture, paper processing often also requires the measurement of air humidity and temperature or other material moisture values. At merlin®, customers can find high-quality moisture meters for every application.
LET'S TALK ABOUT
MOISTURE MEASUREMENT TECHNOLOGY
FOR YOUR COMPANY